- You can't go wrong with an oversized silhouette, the length and nude tone of this dress make it a winner all year round. Discreet pockets add extra functionality, while the short sleeves make it work-appropriate. Its premium linen material is soft to touch and breathable for your skin.
Hassle Free Returns
100% Money-Back Guaranteed
Main fabric: 50% Cotton and 50% Linen
Cool or cold machine wash: linen becomes softer after each wash
Delicate dry Low iron Do not bleach Do not dry clean
S M L US 0-2 4-6 8-10 UK 4-6 6-8 10-12 EU 32-34 36-38 40-42 in cm in cm in cm Shoulder 27 70 29 73 29 73 Bust 57 144 60 152 61 156 Waist 42 108 44 112 45 116 Length 36 91 37 94 37 95 Sleeve Length 6 16 6 16 6 16
XL 2XL US 12-14 16-18 UK 14-16 18-20 EU 44-46 48-50 in cm in cmShoulder 30 76 31 78 Bust 62 158 64 162 Waist 47 120 49 124 Length 39 98 39 98 Sleeve Length 7 18 7 18
Model: 5ft 7in / 175cm - Wearing size M
Fit: Loose fit
How To Measure Your Ring Size
To help you find your ring size, our diamond jewelry experts have put together this complete ring size guide including a ring size chart, printable ring sizer, and tips for measuring at home. We've helped thousands of people find an Diamond ring and Magnetic therapy rings that are a perfect fit.
How To Measure Ring Size With String, Paper & Ruler
If you're shopping for someone else, the best way to find his or her ring size is to ask. If you're planning a surprise, get help from friends and family. They can ask without raising any eyebrows. The average ring size available for women ranges from size 3 to size 9. The most commonly purchased women's rings range between size 5 and size 7. Size 6 is the most popular. The average ring size available for men ranges from size 6 to size 13. The most commonly purchased men's rings range between size 8 to 10-½. Size 9 is the most popular. These standard ring sizes can help guide you in the right direction. If you do not see the size you need, contact our experts for help placing a special order. There are also a number of at-home methods to find your ring size.
Measure Your Ring Size With These Steps:
1. Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
2. Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
3. Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm) then divide by 3.14 (or Pi) to get the diameter of the ring.
4. Pick the closest diameter measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
More Ring Sizing Tips:
1. Measure the inside of another ring that fits using a tape measure and our printable ring sizer.
2. The ring should fit your finger comfortably: snug enough so it won't fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with relative ease.
3. When the knuckle is bigger than the base of the finger, measure both places and pick a size in between the two.
4. Measure your ring size at the end of the day when your fingers are warm. Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather, and your fingers are actually smaller in the early morning and in cold weather. Also, keep in mind that fingers on your dominant hand are usually larger.
5. Measure 3 to 4 times for more accuracy
What If I Order The Wrong Ring Size?
Don't let the question of size stress you out. If you need a different ring, we offer a 30-day exchange policy for your convenience. Feel free to contact us to arrange an exchange for the correct size ring.
Rings That Can't Be Resized
For example, diamond and gemstone eternity rings with a specific number of gemstones per finger size, milgrain or ornate bands, silver rings, or rings with alternative metals such as Tungsten cannot be resized.
We are happy to exchange your ring for another ring in the correct size within 30 days of purchase. It is important to note that should you opt for an exchange, your new ring may contain fewer or more gemstones, diamonds, or a reduction or increase in precious metal weight, which may cause an increase or decrease in the price.
International Ring Size Chart
$48.00Striped Gauze Shirt Dress